Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Experience in working with business requirements and detailing them into System level Functional Specifications
• Ability to communicate functional level details to solution developers
• Understanding of Web Applications mechanisms
• Basic HTML understanding (ability to evaluate and give feedback for requests which require graphical design for end-user interfaces)
• Advanced knowledge of methodologies and tools for analysis activities
• User stories thinking/writing
• Ability to quickly troubleshoot and establish functional issues in production
• Organize solution testing with business users
• Experience as a Business Analyst and interaction with development teams/ vendors for Web Applications (HTML/CSS)
• Agile(Scrum/Kanban) experience is a plus
• Background in telecom industry is a plus
• Analyzing requirements for business divisions
• Creating functional specifications/user stories
• Offering support to the development team
• Participating in the testing phases to validate the deliveries before production