Identity Management Engineer
In this role, you will combine analytical ability, technical integration skills, and creative thinking to contribute to IAM projects and operations. You will collect requirements, evaluate technologies, and recommend solutions for authentication and identity management services. You will apply a sound security orientation and customer focus to deliver high quality services.
You will collaborate with both IAM and other team members on the design, development, and operation of application interfaces, data flows, and authentication services. You will evaluate and configure both vendor delivered services and internal tools. You will plan transition of legacy systems to modern replacements, evaluate new and emerging access management solutions, and stay ahead of industry developments.
- Configure, develop, and operate the enterprise identity management infrastructure and solution.
- Design and administer various enterprise access management and authentication solutions.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 1+ year experience with Java technologies and solving complex design problems for web interactions or software solutions.
- Basic (or better) knowledge of Single Sign On protocols – OpenID, OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML and securing web applications with Single Sign On technologies and others such as Basic Auth and LDAP.
- Experience designing Restful services that integrate multiple backend webservices.
Nice to have, but if you can manage to learn them fast, it’s ok without them as well.
- Experience developing with Spring Framework including Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Webflow and Spring Boot
- Experience with Agile process and best practices
- Experience with IBM API Connect
- Exposure to or experience with LDAP, Active Directory, Unix;
- Experience with major databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 etc.
- 1+ year experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM)