Contabil (AR Analyst) - 6 luni (project-based)
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition.
This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long-term success.
* Business Degree in Economic / Financial / Accounting field
* Experience in economics or accounting industry (represents an advantage)
* Advanced level of English (minimum B2 level)
* Excellent organizing abilities
* Great attention to detail
* Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
* Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
* Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
* Update accounts receivable and issues invoices; perform reconciliations
* Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
* Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
* Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
* Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
* Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
* Assist with other accounting projects
* Complex benefits package
* Full-time working program (Monday – Friday / 09:00 - 18:00)
* Multinational environment