Project Support / Admin
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Support / Admin active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Deloitte GI3 team in Bucharest for a project support role, undertaking a range of administrative and project support activities to support our business.
Our GI3 group offers an excellent opportunity for professional and personal development in a challenging and stimulating environment. The nature of the group, with tax professionals, accountants, lawyers to technologists from many domains, means that there is a mix of experiences and backgrounds resulting in a unique group dynamic. As you work with various people on your mix of projects you will find that you are constantly learning and being exposed to skills that other firms cannot offer. Within Deloitte in the UK, the GI3 Group is regarded as one of the most diverse service lines with a reputation for being proactive, successful and fun to work with. The group encourages a progressive and open working environment with the emphasis on promoting individuals strengths and skills within a collaborative atmosphere.
To qualify for the role you must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in business-relevant subject
• Prior professional experience not required (administrative, secretary, customer support, etc.)
• Fluency in spoken and written English (level C1)
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English and strong communication skills with the ability to discuss project work whilst working under an offshoring model
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Strong team skills, with a willingness to work remotely with a UK based team
• Good project/workload management skills to ensure timely delivery of client work.
• Provide ongoing project management support to the Gi³ team:
o Assist with project admin e.g. preparation and review of engagement letter/work order before partner review
o Monitoring resourcing needs, staff distribution and tracking progress to budget throughout the lifetime of a project
o Monitor and track upcoming claim deadlines to minimise risk around the submission process and review cycle
o Monitor and track WIP on larger projects so WIP is managed effectively and potential overruns are identified and dealt with at the earliest opportunity
o Set up Agenda and attendance for weekly/fortnightly team calls and monitor progress throughout our largest projects
o Manage action/risk register which includes follow up with project team on status of their actions and how, by when, issues are being dealt with
o Manage agenda for project team status updates including circulation of action register ahead of call and minutes post meeting
o Ensure swift follow up by teams on any issues that may lead to overruns that we should raise with the client
o Co-ordination of the deliverables e.g. pulling together information for reports, transmittal letters
o Schedule calls with technical and finance representatives from the client and any other communications between the engagement team and the client as required
• Provide adhoc support to the BU, independent proof reading of reports, review spreadsheet integrity, etc.
• Assist in pulling together large proposals including gathering credentials and CVs and co-ordination with the BIDs team from UK. The role would also include managing a central repository of credentials and CVS, linking to Deloitte People Network, and ensuring that they are kept up to date.
What we can offer
We will provide:
• The necessary training and support to be successful in your role
• Developmental support throughout you career
• Full integration with the on-shore team e.g. inclusion in workload calls, online training etc
• An exciting opportunity to work in a team at the forefront of technological innovation
Estimated start date: mid-late September