Finnish Order Management role in Cluj-Napoca
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Finnish Order Management role in Cluj-Napoca active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
Fluent in Finnish and English
Candidate must have European nationality
University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage)
Organized personality with attention to details and customerorientation
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
* Enter order data in SAP for: order confirmation, material allocation, invoicing & reporting
* Respond to telephonic queries by customers and sales organizations
* Update SAP with customer master data
* Interact with Logistics partners and update customers on availability and delivery
* Create Purchase orders for third party orders
* Documents preparation for export orders
* Ensure proper filing and archiving of orders
* Handle logistics complaints and return shipments
* Handle logistics-related Special Customer Requests (SCR)
* Fluent in Finnish and English
* Candidate must have European nationality
* University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage)
* Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation
* MS Office User
* Very good communication skills
* Similar experience is an advantage
* Flight ticket (for non locals)
* 2 weeks hotel accommodation
* Salary - Double than normal cost of living
* Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
* Private medical insurance
* Meal vouchers
* Professional training provided by experts
* Great chance to develop your career
* Low costs of living
Why use Recruitment Agency
* You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
* You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
* You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
* You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
* You don't have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
* All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.