At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position;
- University degree;
- Knowledge medium / advanced Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator;
- Prove your graphic design skills with a strong portfolio;
- Good communication skills;
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality;
- Artistic sense and attention to detail;
- Meeting deadlines;
- Ability to work in team.
- Create visual concepts for campaigns;
- Create newsletters, static banners, landing pages, etc.
- Manages media content updates and process changes;
- Builds working models and promotional materials;
- Elaborate sketches for presentations;
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts;
- Evaluate and propose strategies for media content material and functionality of digital services in the area of graphic design.