This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Personal Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as Personal Assistant
- Proactive and result oriented person
- Mature personality, excellent communication and organization skills
- Stress resistance, ability to work under pressure and in multitasking environment
- Time-management and priority setting
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent computer skills (Power Point, Excel, Outlook)
- Advanced English (written/spoken)
- University degree
- Provide full scope of administrative and organizational support
- Organizing internal and external meetings, workshops
- Handling schedule
- Arranging business trips
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Provide support on personal matters
- Other administrative tasks
- Monitor tasks identified for the reporting units, managers
- Presentations compilation
- Support in compilation of various reports
- Participate in corporate initiatives and projects
- Support in business processes related to budget control