Senior .NET Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Cegeka Romania active
View all jobs Senior .NET Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 400 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; STAID - Shared Technology and Infrastructure Delivery.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within STAID, we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Networking, Python, MSSql or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
- You have 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- You are friendly and professional in dealing with the customer and are able to demonstrate customer focus
- You have a strong desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Have a strong desire to adopt new technologies and keep the pace with an ever growing customer and technology base
- Able to identify process improvement opportunities
- Bring structure in your work
- Be result-driven with a keen eye for quality
- Be open to improvement and committed to taking initiative
- Be passionate towards the IT industry and interested in self-development
- Have strong team spirit and get involved in the development of the team
- Be punctual and flexible
- Be willing to listen, learn and also share your knowledge with the team
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- Be a colleague and not only a team member
- Proactively contribute to building and maintaining a focused and positive atmosphere within the team
What you need to know?
- Experience with .NET framework, .NET core;
- Having worked with ASP.NET MVC, Angular 2+ , WEB API;
- OOP, design patterns knowledge;
- Azure experience is nice to have;
- Fluency in English as we have colleagues working in the Belgium offices.
- You develop complex and challenging business applications. You do this with the latest tools and technologies.
- Based on the functional analysis you do hands-on design and software development. - You ensure good integration with external applications.
- You are a member of a passionate agile team that consists of functional analysts, developers and an agile project leader (Scrum Master). You actively share your knowledge and ensure continuous improvement.
- The applications you build are of good quality and generate extra business value for our customers.
- You write qualitative, easily readable code (so that documentation is not necessary) and do refactoring where necessary. You guarantee quality through test driven development (TDD) and continuous learning.
What we offer:
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus extra days according to internal policies
- Flexible working environment. You can work from the comfort of your home for at least one day per week
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
- Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.)
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal training policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities
- Long term career development programs
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots