Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temenos active.
Vezi toate job-urile Quality Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks.
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 300 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
Right from the company’s outset, we realized that in order to break barriers and go beyond the industry ‘standard’, we needed both to retain what was key, but also to constantly challenge the status quo. Living by this principle, we saw an opportunity - to help our clients grow and define the future of financial services software rather than react to it. That’s why every year since, we have invested double the industry standard on Research & Development, taking us ahead to ensure we continue to innovate and inspire.
New ideas and new dreams give us the ability to go beyond our imagination. Loving what we do and being Inspire passionate about our work keeps us going even as circumstances change. The world is continuously growing and changing; adapting to what’s relevant while keeping pace with the future, moves us forward.
What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 5000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference.
Join our TEAM! Sema Park, Courtyard 1, Wing C, Ground Floor and Third Floor, Splaiul Independenței 319, București 060044, Romania +40 31 710 2264; www.temenos.com/careers
• Ideally 2 years + experience of working in a process improvement role
• Prior experience in a Bank or IT Software services background preferred.
• Prior experience working in a global Services Organization would be advantageous
• Prior experience with administration support function (internal and/or external stakeholders)
• The Training Analyst will create, maintain and drive robust processes for the Temenos Learning Community business;
• Work with multiple stakeholders and departments in implementing changes to Temenos Learning Community processes and/or best practice;
• Support Training needs as part of our Training Go To Market initiatives;
• Monitor Key Project Indicators against plans and drive corrective actions;
• Escalate unresolved issues within Temenos to a point where they are satisfactorily resoved;
Will work with the Temenos Learning Community Team to ensure all post-training activities are completed and reported on such as feedback forms; test results upload to the TLC, resolve any certificate issue etc.
• Maintain the latest catalogue of Training courses for internal and external use, including for external marketing needs.
• Audit all training and operational processes within the TLC to ensure ongoing quality is maintained and address any required changes with relevant stakeholders.
• Perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required.