At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 4000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 265 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
• Ideally 2 years + experience of working in a process improvement role
• Prior experience in a Bank or IT Software services background preferred.
• Prior experience working in a global Services Organization would be advantageous
• Prior experience with administration support function (internal and/or external stakeholders)
• The Training Analyst will create, maintain and drive robust processes for the Temenos Learning Community business;
• Work with multiple stakeholders and departments in implementing changes to Temenos Learning Community processes and/or best practice;
• Support Training needs as part of our Training Go To Market initiatives;
• Monitor Key Project Indicators against plans and drive corrective actions;
• Escalate unresolved issues within Temenos to a point where they are satisfactorily resoved;
Will work with the Temenos Learning Community Team to ensure all post-training activities are completed and reported on such as feedback forms; test results upload to the TLC, resolve any certificate issue etc.
• Maintain the latest catalogue of Training courses for internal and external use, including for external marketing needs.
• Audit all training and operational processes within the TLC to ensure ongoing quality is maintained and address any required changes with relevant stakeholders.
• Perform such other duties, functions and services, consistent with status or vocational ability, as may from time to time be required.