Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be part of the Shopper Support Team, delivering exceptional service to our customers from all over the world. You will combine skills, passion, customer-focus, positive mindset to elevate 2Checkout's service delivery and will be a strong contributor to the overall success we achieve.
What you’ll do:
- You will handle customer requests via phone, e-mail and chat related to the online purchase process (Inbound process);
- You will handle confidential information securely according to internal rules.
What you need to know:
- You know English very well (spoken & written);
- If you previously worked in customer care or retail, that’s even better but it’s not a must;
- You need or like having a flexible schedule by working both in day and night shifts (24/7 shift work schedule);
- You enjoy helping others and are a team player.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- You are a big part in creating your schedule and the shifts are communicated well in advance;
- We offer incentives for night & week-end shifts, as well as for working during legal holidays;
- Competitive pay and monthly performance bonus (up to 100 EUR NET);
- Extra bonuses for constant good results;
- We take care of your well-being by offering attractive benefits and perks such as private medical subion, WorldClass, Bookster, fresh fruits every Tuesday;
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
What happens after “Welcome aboard!”:
- We want to make sure that you start your new career with all the necessary skills and information so you will spend up to 6 weeks in training. Which is paid, by the way!;
- We understand that every new job has a learning curve, so the entire team is ready to help you with continuous feedback and guidance.
What happens after people stop calling you “Hey, Junior!”:
- After 9 months, you can become a Senior. All you have to do is reach your goals and you will be eligible for a salary increase and we will get you involved in extra activities;
- After 12 months, there is even more in store for you! We will help you create your career plan and even provide training programs to help you further grow.