Core Network Integration Engineer ( NFV )
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
1. Minimum 3 years working experience in related area.(HW experience can be 2 Years)
2. Familiar with least one field of core network products technology (CS/PS/IMS/NFV/HSS/UPCC)
3. Experience in product testing or project delivery or design ;
4. With mainstream servers (such as HP/IBM) or NFV maintenance experience is preferred;
5. Familiar with openstack , VMware,CloudOS is preferred
6. Good communication and cooperation skills;
7. With IP certificate is preferred;
Can accept short period business travelling
Network Function Virtualization (NFV) is a new way to design, deploy, and manage networking services by decoupling the physical network equipments from the functions that run on them, which replaces hardware centric, dedicated network devices with software running on general-purpose CPUs or virtual machines, operating on standard servers.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
1. Support NFV Core project Remote delivery ,according to the requirement & investigate output HLD/LLD/DD.
2. Remote commission and integration ; troubleshoot the technical problem within test period and services migrate
Be sure the project successes delivery .
3. Provide the remote delivery solution to customer and cooperate with local office to monitor project progress.