Customer Master Data with Turkish
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- At least 1 year education or work experience in / with business functions, e.g. finance, logistics or customer service;
- Fluently spoken and written of English and Turkish;
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM, SD & technical interest (mandatory);
- MS Office, especially Excel;
- Understanding of major business processes in which master data is used;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way; Customer service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Likes to work with numbers;
- Willingness to travel;
- Outgoing and easy to get along with.
- Maintenance of Customer Master data, based on the requests received on share point;
- Responsible for data quality (set-up and improvements) in Customer Master Data SAP system;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
- Analyze processes to ensure correct structure of custom-er master data;
- 1st level support for problems and questions related to CMD raised by customers or colleagues;
- Support in migration projects ;
- Support in maintaining the documentation;
- Set-Up and implementation of new requirements and processes for customer master data in close collaboration with the business functions;
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform BestJobs.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.