Subject Matter Expert (R2R Department)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HRS Romania active
View all jobs Subject Matter Expert (R2R Department) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Requirements
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in BPO/SSC;
• Previous SME or Acting SME experience on multiple projects/assignments/SSCs for R2R/O2C – minim 1-2 years; Big4/Consulting – will be a plus;
• Broad subject matter knowledge, including best-in-class processes/tools;
• Great PowerPoint/Excel/Visio/SAP knowledge is a must;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Dealing with ambiguity, “Navigating Uncharted Territory”;
• Languages – proficiency in English/ French.
• Understanding the end to end process and particularities, supporting tools and technologies, requirements for team members performing this process;
• Managing the full transition process of affiliates from on-boarding to stabilization, especially the gap analysis phase that will result in the completion of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the processes to be migrated;
• Ensuring that the Affiliate and SSC teams adhere to the core model as defined during the Project Phase and limit deviations;
• Preparing training material and delivering technical trainings to the Operational Teams
• Verifying and giving the internal sign off on procedures created by team members during the knowledge transfer phase and continue owning the updating of the same;
• Acting as process expert for the SSC, controllers and anyone else in the business for any process clarifications/system issue;
• Driving process excellence and continues improvements (efficiency, consistency and automation) in all processes and domain expertise to enhance internal customer satisfaction and efficiency;
• Defining, reporting and analyzing KPIs and SLAs, root cause analysis of issues. Monitor and implement .
Please apply online with a detailed CV. Only eligible applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks.
All information will be treated as strictly confidential.