With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 400 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; STAID - Shared Technology and Infrastructure Delivery.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within STAID, we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Networking, Python, MSSql or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
• Linux administration experience (i.e. Ubuntu, RedHat/CentOS) with a focus on web (Apache/Nginx/Varnish/Ha-Proxy/Memcache/Reddis)
• Virtualisation platform experience ( KVM, Proxmox VE, Qemu, LXC )
• Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, JDBC, Servlet/JSP, SQL, HTML, XML
• Good knowledge about DB administration ( MySQL): installation, configuration, tuning, backup
• Understanding of various open platforms for distributed application (docker)
• Good knowledge of continuous integration tools (i.e. Bamboo, Jenkins, nodeCI, Cabie)
• Good knowledge of distributied source control management tools (Git )
• Good knowledge of model-driven configuration management and system integration tools (Puppet, Ansible)
• Application clustering / load balancing concepts and technologies
• Clear written and verbal communication skills
• Support an always-available application platform and infrastructure
• Develop automation to quickly and rapidly deploy instances or services from hardened images or pre-configured schemas
• Build and use monitoring tools to find problems, resolve and/or escalate to development and ensure that we exceed our SLAs
• Build and manage development and testing environments, assisting developers in debugging application issues using tools
• Participate in the building of tools and processes to support the infrastructure
• Contribute to the creation of system support documents such as run books used by our teams
• Leverage scripting to build required automation and tools on an adhoc basis.
• Work close with development teams to operate the platform within our security and privacy guidelines
• Learn on the job and explore new technologies with little supervision.
• Participate in an on-call rotation schedule to ensure 24/7 platform and infrastructure support
• Positive attitude
• Willing to learn and improve
• Good problem-solving skills
• Flexible to different technologies and projects
What we offer:
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Continous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban, coding oriented TDD Kata)
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
• Meal tickets
• Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Massage within the company premises
• Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Long term career development programs
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots