Junior Java Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Fabrika HR active
View all jobs Junior Java Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
When we asked ourselves what we wanted this company to stand for, the answers was: We can have what we want if we can help other people get what they want.Requirements
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 1+ years of experience as a JAVA software developer;
- English (Mandatory)
- Savvy on Windows and Linux development environments
- Analytical thinking, details oriented
- Design and engineer of high-performing, mission-critical, and scalable enterprise-grade applications.
- Write clean, efficient, and testable code.
- Ensure deliverable are in compliance with specifications
- Support for refactoring and architectural reviews
- Contribute in all phases of SDLC, including bug fixing and problems investigation
- Maintain high standard of software quality
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the implementation is maintainable, supportable, resilient and
- Assist in the elaboration and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates
and work plans.
JAVA/J2EE, JPA, Hibernate, Oracle TopLink, JSF, JSP, Spring MVC, Struts, JAX-WS/JAX-RS, PL/SQL,
MongoDB, Eclipse, Caliber RM, Dimensions CM, HP ALM, UM
Spring Framework (Core and MVC)
Maven, Ant, Jenkins
SOAP and RESTfull services
WHAT WE OFFER:
Space for creative technical strategies
Team buildings, happy hours
Monthly discount from transport subscription
Gift tickets for Easter and Christmas
Modern offices with a great relaxation area and fun games
Good location, close to subway
Fabrika HR will answer all your questions and hope to see you soon for our technical screening!