Junior Java Developer
When we asked ourselves what we wanted this company to stand for, the answers was: We can have what we want if we can help other people get what they want.Requirements
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 1+ years of experience as a JAVA software developer;
- English (Mandatory)
- Savvy on Windows and Linux development environments
- Analytical thinking, details oriented
- Design and engineer of high-performing, mission-critical, and scalable enterprise-grade applications.
- Write clean, efficient, and testable code.
- Ensure deliverable are in compliance with specifications
- Support for refactoring and architectural reviews
- Contribute in all phases of SDLC, including bug fixing and problems investigation
- Maintain high standard of software quality
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the implementation is maintainable, supportable, resilient and
- Assist in the elaboration and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates
and work plans.
JAVA/J2EE, JPA, Hibernate, Oracle TopLink, JSF, JSP, Spring MVC, Struts, JAX-WS/JAX-RS, PL/SQL,
MongoDB, Eclipse, Caliber RM, Dimensions CM, HP ALM, UM
Spring Framework (Core and MVC)
Maven, Ant, Jenkins
SOAP and RESTfull services
WHAT WE OFFER:
Space for creative technical strategies
Team buildings, happy hours
Monthly discount from transport subscription
Gift tickets for Easter and Christmas
Modern offices with a great relaxation area and fun games
Good location, close to subway
Fabrika HR will answer all your questions and hope to see you soon for our technical screening!