UMD Team Leader (New Cyber Intelligence Center in Bucharest, C#, TCP/UDP)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats.
You are invited to join them in the establishment of their first Romanian local R&D center, which will be focused on end-to-end intelligence projects delivery. They want you to be part of their first Romanian R&D group and play a major role in laying the foundations of their methodologies and work culture.
• They are looking for a charismatic, experienced C# Senior Software Engineer, who knows how to set up, manage and motivate a software development team.
• You will have the opportunity to influence & play a significant role in the rapidly growing cyber and intelligence fields, by participating in the development of state of the art technologies, and high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
• A Team Lead or a strong developer with 3-4 years' experience
• BA in Computer science
• C# Senior Software Engineer
• IPMobileTelephony background Advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly motivated with proven leadership skills
• Knowledge of C++ - an advantage
• Experience in Telephony (GSM/UMTS) VoIP - an advantage
• Lead UMD development team
• Manage and coordinate many projects in dynamic execution environments
• Mentor and nurture team members
• Work closely with PJMPMO to monitor execution
• Working with many internal interfaces: Project managers, PMO, PDM, Architects and Service.
• Multi-project management in a demanding, schedule intensive dynamic environment