This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ManpowerGroup Romania active
View all jobs Front office active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Requirements
- Secondary education or university degree;
- Proven experience in secretary minimum 2 years;
- Good Microsoft Excel skills and other office package (Word/Power Point) and general PC skills;
- Very good English knowledge (reading, writing, speaking); German is a plus;
- Well organized person, enjoyable person, problem solving attitude, paying attention to details, with communication skills, team oriented, analytical skills and the ability to work independently.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the phone; answering or referring inquiries;
- Booking flights tickets and hotel rooms; provides everything is needed for visitors accomodation;
- Fill in all travel documents, travel insurances, booking flights and hotel reservations, car rentals for all our employees that travel aboard;
- Fill in expenses reports for our employees and arrange payments of allowences or other expences;
- Answer phone calls, taking care of written correspondence, archiving documents;
- Receives documents regarding leaves permit, holiday leaves and gives them to human resources department;
- Order office supplies according internal rules;
- Supply meeting rooms constantly with protocol products (water, coffee, juice, sugar, snacks etc.);
- Organize events, receptions, audits;
- Arrange taxi for visitors or employees according regulations, fill taxi vouchers and check taxi invoices.
- Complete and prepare all kind of reports, analysis, statistics;
- Mediation in resolving administrative problems;