Senior SAP ABAP Developer
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• At least 5 years' experience in SAP ABAP Development, with 3+ years' experience in several SAP modules;
• Minimum 1 year experience with Odata services;
• Experience in ABAP Workflow, WebDynpro, data migration (LSMW);
• CDS / AMDP know how;
• Basic understanding of HANA;
• Nice to have: SAP FIORI, PI, experience with forms (Adobeforms, Smartforms), data modelling, roles and authorizations;
• Nice to have German language.
• Develop complex ABAP programs; Consistently write, translate and code software programs and applications according to specifications;
• Support the project implementation during the entire project cycle;
• Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades, to meet client specific requests;
• Prepare the documentation of program requirements, specifications and user manuals