Marquardt este o companie in continua dezvoltare, atat la nivel local cat si international.
Oferim oportunitati nelimitate pentru dezvoltarea profesionala, promovand totodata principii solide si pasiunea pentru automotive.
Activitatea si mediul nostru de lucru sunt caracterizate prin dinamica, spirit de echipa si inovatie.
Cautam persoane creative si motivate care sa ne ajute in modelarea viitorului.
Te invitam sa faci parte din echipa de succes Marquardt!
• University degree in a technical field;
• Experience in production planning;
• Good SAP (or related ERP software) and PEP (Produkt Enwicklung Prozess) knowledge;
• Knowledge of production processes;
• At least 1 year experience in the automotive field;
• Ability to work in a global team;
• Very good communication and organization skills;
• Proficiency in English;
• German language skills represent an advantage.
• Core team member of the PEP Project team and the person responsible for Industrialization of the total product;
• Project management in Industrial Engineering - coordinates and controls the planners/experts;
• Accounting for process and power/test equipment standards;
• Creation of product-specific work instructions;
• SAP data maintenance work plans and related/associated master data;
• Organization and Evaluation of RUN's;
• Organization of changes in PEP-phase;
• Defining and claiming a production-ready / test-ready design of products;
• Creating resource specification and test equipment specifications with assembly planner/scheduler and electronics test equipment planner;
• Industrialization of the overall product and responsibility for scheduling, costs, and quality of industrialization;
• Project management for industrialization teams;
• Process-oriented and production-oriented design of inspection actions;
• Approval and procurement of funds (budget responsibility for Industrial Engineering);
• Delegation of tasks to team members in the field of project work;
• Ensuring the availability of specifications for industrial and test equipment;
• Transfer empowered in the subproject team of industrialization;
• Assessing the project team members;
• Application for amendment or re-creating standards.
The Marquardt Company
The history of the Marquardt Group dates back to 1925 when it started as a family company in Rietheim-Weilheim Germany, counting today 13 subsidiaries on four continents: Europe, Africa, Asia and America.
Internationally the Marquardt team numbers more than 10.000 employees, continuing to grow and constantly innovate.
In Sibiu, Marquardt began its activity in 2006, today it has five manufacturing departments: Plastic injection molding, Electronics, Assembly, Varnishing and Micro-Switches.
2008 the Research & Development Center was founded, with the following activity fields: Software development, Software test & validation, Mechanical design, Hardware development, Prototype testing.
Our products are meant primarily for the automotive industry, our clients are Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, but they are also used in other fields: household appliances, audio systems, industrial equipment.
Career at Marquardt
Marquardt is continuously developing, both locally and internationally.
We offer endless opportunities for professional development, while promoting solid principles and the passion for the automotive industry.
Our activity and working environment are characterized by dynamism, team work and innovation.
We are looking for creative minds that will shape the future with us.
You are invited to join the successful Marquardt Team!
• Attractive salary package (including a 13th salary);
• The opportunity to work in a competitive environment;
• Access to professional development programs;
• Non-financial benefits package (discounts for medical services, spa & fitness, culture & education, food & drinks, tourism, car repair shops);
• Canteen with services provided by a catering company;
• Rewards for improvement ideas;
• Christmas party.
Adress: Str. Munchen, Nr. 2, Sibiu