Internship - Technical Customer Support Advisor
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Internship - Technical Customer Support Advisor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
- Student or Graduate of Computer Science, Cybernetics, Mathematics-Informatics
- Basic knowledge of C/C++ and C#, including debugging skills. Java knowledge is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of database technologies such as Oracle
- Advanced experience with Windows operating systems
- Basic experience with Unix based operating systems (Solaris/ Linux)
- Strong English knowledge, both written and verbal. English certificates like Cambridge, TOEFL, IELTS are a plus
- Ability to quickly understand new concepts
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a customer facing team
- Analytical thinking; detail oriented and well-organized personality
- Good communication skills
- Get exposure to the field of Financial/ Capital Markets and the life cycle of financial software;
- Understand and respond to low or medium complexity technical issues reported by the customer by using the knowledge received in trainings and available documentation, as well as colleague’s assistance;
- Gain practical knowledge on reporting, investigating and fixing software issues;
- Get familiar with industry-leading tools used in CS processes, like: Jira (defect tracking tool), Confluence (documentation), Jenkins (continuous integration), Sales force (customer relationship management platform);
- Understand best practices for case management. Track issues sent to other departments and ensure a proper case resolution;
- Validate/ document proposed fixes by testing and ensuring reported issues are fixed;
- Participate (optionally) together with senior colleagues in client meetings, whether via phone, Skype or WebEx.
What Finastra offers:
- Paid 6-months internship part time or full time
- Young work environment
- A dedicated buddy to train and help you
- Interaction with people in different roles involved in software development life cycle
- Access to multiple and diverse training resources
- Experience in providing supporting the biggest financial institutions in the world.