R&D Technology Specialist
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- education: Bachelor degree, with a technical major
- experience: 3-10 years of experience and exposure to industrial environment
- others: flexibility, dynamic person, both results and process oriented, independence with a ‘hand-on” initiative
- English medium level
- analyzes and interprets collected data.
- creates oral and written reports for clients and scientific audiences.
- support project teams with cost assessments reports, action plans and time reports to follow up on specific processes
- oversees the implementation of new process technologies and new machinery installation from the process point of view
- supports manufacuting sites in the rump up of new production
- provides technical support for trubleshooting process issues
We offer the benefit of a multicultural and passionate team, professional development opportunities !
The company offers a relocation package.