Junior Assistant Manager
Exceptional client service, without exception.
There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,500 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
If you want to develop your strengths and be the best in your area of expertise, BDO is your choice, because here, the exceptional client service can be achieved with the support of a good team and hard work.
Skills, knowledge and expertise:
• University degree;
• Any previous experience is a plus.
• Communication and good presentation skills;
• Good command of English;
• Organizational skills, attention to details;
• Initiative, accountability, team spirit;
• Customer oriented, flexibility and dynamism;
We need a colleague with a mature and responsible approach to professional tasks, integrity and commitment to our team, as well as a positive attitude and constructive approach. Succeeding as a Junior Assistant Manager in our team requires attention to details and careful execution. We expect you to be cooperative and solutions-oriented.
As a Junior Assistant Manager in our Legal Team you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
• Assist Partners in managing the activity of subordinated teams;
• Assist Partners in their everyday tasks;
• Ensure implementation of internal procedures;
• Manage relationship with partners, collaborators and professional bodies (up to date information, ensure response to requests);
• Provide evidence and management of company documents;
• English translation (contracts, reports, management documents);
• Provide administrative support (fax, telephone, stationery, travel booking).
Tudor, Andrei si Asociatii is BDO Romania’s associated law firm, member of the National Association of the Romanian Bars (UNBR). BDO is the fifth audit and consultancy firm in the country and has more than 20 years of experience in providing professional services.
Come and meet us! Join TUDOR, ANDREI SI ASOCIATII in association with BDO Romania and let’s make a difference!
Send your application for Junior Assistant Manager at career [at] bdo [dot] ro.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment oportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.