HRIS Payroll Analyst with French - 2nd shift
Provide support service relating to HR Systems and interfaces, including reporting, local process, interface problem solving and process documentation maintenance.
- Provide HR systems reports to support HR Services Centre and business processes. Work with and manage stakeholders to identify information needs and source. Consolidate reporting to meet business requirements in the most time and resource-effective manner, advocating our business process and principles. Utilise productivity tool (when implemented) to provide monthly HR Service Level Agreement reporting packs and propose improvement ideas arising from this data.
- Contribute to monitoring and problem solving relating to systems replication and interfaces.
- Support the maintenance of QRG/SOP documentation.
- Use appropriate platforms to support HR process incident management, eg. Service Management 9.
- Support the HR Shared Service Centre team with position / organisational structure management and work flexibly within the team to cover peaks of workload
- Acts as a control point for all the requests in People Central and analysis that the position requests are compatible with the payroll system
- Acts as a single point of contact in creating the IT tickets for the team
- Confident with systems, including Excel and reporting tool expertise
- Knowledge and experience of HR SAP reporting
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Confident communicator, fluent in written and spoken French & English
- Experience of ServiceNow platform for HR Services and other business productivity / reporting tools
- Knowledge and experience of Success Factors reporting