Accounts Payable Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Molson Coors GBS active
View all jobs Accounts Payable Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
This role will provide finance and accounting services related to the accounts payable postings, invoice processing, payments processing, travel and expenses processing & maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Process timely and accurate payment of invoices, check requests, credit memos and travel and expenses.
- Check and process invoices received via workflow.
- Booking of accounting documents (Invoices, Credit Notes, Payments, Travel and Expenses) in the ERP System according to the existing SOP’s.
- Timely query resolution.
- Vendor account reconciliation – if required.
- Month end activities – if required.
- Investigate Vendors Debit/Credit – if required.
- Manual and Automatic Payments – if required.
- Documents archival in the agreed timelines – if required.
- Review documents for reasonableness and research/analyse as required.
- Follow up with vendors, employees, or management as required.
- Communicate accounts payable process to others and provide input into processes to ensure a high quality of service.
- Monitor entries and processes for compliance to accounting rules and audit controls.
- Follow treasury and payments procedures as appropriate.
- Summarize and report financial and non-financial data.
- 1-2 experience in Accounts Payable;
- Prior experience in Shared Service Centers highly preferred;
- Advanced English level;
- Good MS Office knowledge;
- SAP experience or other ERP system preferred.