Hardware & Software Renewal Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Molson Coors active
View all jobs Hardware & Software Renewal Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
This is a global role and will need to work with people all over the world in many different time zones. Primary responsibility will be to assure all software and hardware asset maintenance is maintained as approved by the business. Will work with vendors requesting quotes and procurement to get purchase orders. Will design, implement, train, and follow global process for hardware and software asset maintenance and assure compliance. Will work closely with Procurement and IT business owners. Will work to get these contracts in the Configuration Management Data Base (CMDB)
- Accountable to assure that all Hardware and software maintenance is maintained as required for the business. This includes all MCBC locations (Central Europe, North America and MillerCoors).
- Assuring that we do not go unsupported from a software or hardware perspective unless it is agreed globally that we are willing to take the risk and that risk is logged on a risk register. This will include making sure the renewal information is input into the data base so we understand what is coming up for renewal and what is currently under support for the business.
- Working with the business to get appropriate approvals and assure that we are renewing ony what is neded to assure we are spending the Company money on the right things.
- Working wiith vendors to obtain quotes and with Procurement to assure we are getting quotes and they are within the expected range.
- Filling in Request to Buy informtion and creating shopping carts if required.
- Working with IT Business office to assure that the Annual Operating Plan is accurate for the hardware and software renewals for the upcoming year based on what we know.
- Assuring processes for software and hardware maintenance is defined, documented, trained and complied with.
- 2 - 4 years in the software/hardware field.
- SAP experience or other ERP system preferred
- Sharepoint, CMDB experience
(Kace or Service Now experience is a plus but any CMDB experience will work) and experience in designing and implementing processes a plus.
Advanced command of English – level B2
- MS office skills, Analytical skills
- Advanced command of Microsoft Office