Quotations Specialist - Japanese Speaker
- Check feasibility and accuracy of itineraries;
- Provide the Sales offices with full and accurate quotations for all requested tours, recommending cost-savings where applicable;
- Research destinations and familiarise self with knowlwdge of Clients, product and suppliers;
- Keep Sales staff informed on the status of any quotations that cannot be sent within the set deadlines;
- Respond to all messages and queries from other offices and departments within the given time frame;
- Ensure good communication with colleagues and management.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Customer oriented approach;
- Results focusing and proven ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Attention to details;
- Analytic skills;
- Team player;
- Flexible and open to change and challenges;
- Positive and friendly attitude;
- English and Japanese language – advanced level are a MUST.
- Proficient usage of Ms Office, Outlook.
- Training programs;
- International mobility;
- Travel opportunities;
- Competitive salary.
- Business trips
- Wellness programs