HSE Supervisor Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Randstad Romania SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile HSE Supervisor Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- Bachelor degree
- Course of “Risk Assessor for Safety and Health at Work”
- Course Technical PSI
- English medium/advanced level
- 3-10 years related experience in Health & Safety and Emergency situation
- Good knowledge of MS Word Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proficiency in computer use
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, problem solving and quality orientation
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize work schedule
- Advanced interpersonal skills focused on collaboration, innovation and communication
- Ability to work with a variety of internal customers, staff, vendors as well as external providers
- Drive improvements in compliance processes, employee training, and HSE performance
- Support the facilities team to identify safety and security critical equipment and develop preventative maintenance plans to manage these effectively and compliantly
- Responsible for identification and timely submission of all applicable HSE permits
- Develop site emergency response plan and incident management team to be operational prior to occupancy
- Develop a training plan to cover both site induction orientations and task specific safety training
- Induct and train local employees and contractors / service companies in basic HSE awareness and company rules, and also on job-specific risks
- Conduct compliance and framework audits and reviews necessary to meet company and local compliance requirements to reduce risk liability
- Establish injury prevention initiatives focused on world-class health and safety performance
We offer the benefit of a multicultural and passionate team, professional development opportunities !
The company offers a relocation package.