HR Advisor with Russian
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
HR Advisor with Russian
The HR advisor is responsible of receiving and efficiently managing level 1 questions / requests received by phone and email from the employees and the human resources representatives of the covered perimeter by the HR Shared Services Centre Europe. He makes sure that all the questions/requests are logged and solved or escalated to the authorized people, according to the performance indicators established with the clients.
Your Role in a Nutshell
- Receives and solves questions/requests (by phone or by e-mail) on topics regarding the use of Human Resources tools from the employees and the Human Resources representatives of our clients;
- Logs all the questions/requests in the ticket management system, for further tracking of the queries’ references;
- Analyses and classifies the received questions/requests, in order to decide if they can be managed by the Contact Center team or if they need to be sent to the Level 2 teams or other authorized people, as the case may be;
- Makes sure that the tickets are closed on time, according the agreed timelines;
- Identifies potential risks related to his activity and reports them to the Contact Centre team Manager/Coordinator;
- Reports the existing risks / incidents in due time to the Contact Center team Manager/Coordinator;
- Prepares reports on the project and participated to the Operational Committees;
- Offers support on other projects from the Contact Centre team, depending on the business priorities.
A little about You
- Advanced knowledge of Russian - written and spoken;
- At least medium knowledge of English - written and skoken.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
- Previous internships or volunteer experience would be a plus;
We also value
- Excellent communication skills and customer orientation;
- Detail oriented and flexible;
- Dynamic and motivated;
- Developed analytic and problem solving skills.
Société Générale European Business Services is looking for high standard professionals ready to commit on a long term basis, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website http://www.sgebs.com/career/