Economist for External Accounting (Accounts Payable) with Czech
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- At least 1-2 years working knowledge in Financial accounting;
- Fluently spoken and written of Czech and English;
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
- Ability to constantly improve performance;
- Positive attitude;
- High affinity toward accounting and finance processes.
- Receipt of Travel and Expense claim forms;
- Processing/auditing of Travel and Expense claim forms and all relevant documents, according with legal requirements and internal Guidelines and Policies;
- Verify correctness of approvals and validation of signature specimens;
- Booking of claims in SAP;
- Perform payment of Travel and expense claims as per payment schedule;
- Prepares Desktop procedures, process and work instructions and updates them whenever is necessary;
- Offers support and trains new colleagues regarding Bosch accounting standards, continuous improvement, process specifics and IT system related topics (SSF, APM etc.);
- Performs daily activities in terms of Employee Dispute management;
- Performs accounts and balance confirmation for T&E process;
- Provide support for invoice verification process, monthly/yearly reconciliations, payments and other relevant duties as required;
- Preparing and presenting specific reports, in accordance with management instructions;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
- Actively participating to the Continuous Improvement Process within T&E function;
- Ensure smooth integration of new roll in entities;
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.