Order to Cash with French Internship (9 months)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Order to Cash with French Internship (9 months) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
The Order to Cash Deductions Intern is responsible for performing work activities included in the end-to-end Order to Cash (OTC) process for the Kellogg organization.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In support of the Global Business Services strategic objectives, the OTC Deductions Intern will:
- Validate and process customer deductions and reimbursement requests
- Be responsible for timely processing of customer deductions and payments through independent decision making including research and validation
- Partner with internal and external customers to identify trends, perform root cause analyses, and provide solutions to resolve issues causing deductions
- Create a seamless and satisfying internal and external customer experience for all interactions with the Kellogg Center OTC team
- Consistently meet compliance measures and fulfill service level agreements
- Achieve and sustain best practices in effectiveness, quality delivery and efficiency within a strong internal control framework
- Pursue continuous improvements aimed at continually challenging the norm and being innovative in order to drive efficiencies and decrease costs.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma.
- Language Skills: English; second language: French.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong customer service skills.
- Independent problem solving, negotiation and decision making and time-management skills.
- Availability to work 8 hours/ day, 5 days a week on a standard schedule with slightly adjustable starting hours.
- University Degree, or significant experience in a related field required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints.
- Understanding of a shared services, process driven or service center environment.
- Intellectually curious about the external environment, key competitors and market trends, seeking to apply these insights to their work.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via or Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact us directly.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.