Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Capgemini Iasi active.
Vezi toate job-urile Incident Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
We are looking for a new colleague to join Capgemini team with:
• Excellent English and French language skills both verbal and written;
• Advanced understanding of MS Office 2007 /2010 package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
• Flexible and well motivated team player;
• Able to work with minimum supervision and perform under pressure to tight deadlines;
• Analytical Problem Solving
• Attention to Details
• Decision Making & Judgment
• Time /task Management
• Problem Diagnosis & Solution
POSITION PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF WORK:
• E2E Management of tickets, against SLAs and contracts;
• Maintain good relations with all suppliers and resolving teams;
• Escalation to TL / SDM / Resolving Teams where tickets may or have been breached;
• Ownership of the accuracy and quality of information on all logged incidents; regular evidence of constructive feedback on the accuracy and quality of logged incidents
• Interfacing appropriately with Problem Management and Major Incidents Management teams;
• Immediate escalation to Management team where the priority of an incident may need to be upgraded, together with justifications/reasons
• Realise periodically service reports or ad-hoc reports requested by SDM /OPM /TL
• Submission of new Incident Management procedural information to Knowledge Management
• Attractive salary package;
• Meal tickets;
• Private Health insurance (you can choose between a list of providers);
• Foreign language courses, trainings, certifications and tuition fees reimbursed byCapgemini;
• 7card discount;
• Other bonuses as per company policy,
• Significant development opportunities within the company.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package, a supportive international team environment and the opportunity to develop your career with one of the world’s most respected IT companies.