Senior Security Technical Consultant
Why should you join us?
We are looking for a security technical consultant aiming at bridging the business to IT gaps and who is oriented at providing high client value services and expertise.
What we’re looking for?
- 5+ years of professional experience;
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field;
- One or more of the following certifications: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH); GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN); Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP); GIAC Web Application Security (GWAS); or equivalent development or testing certification (ECSA, GXPN)
- Extensive knowledge of industry standard web application penetration testing methods, including OWASP;
- Strong knowledge of tools used for wireless, web application and network security testing;
- Thorough understanding of network protocols;
- Source code review for control flow and security flaws;
- 2+ years’ experience in the following:
- Mobile and/or web application assessments;
- Network penetration testing and manipulation of network infrastructure;
- Shell scripting or automation of simple tasks using Perl, Python or Ruby.
- Certifications for development, systems and network administration will be a plus;
- Technical background in:
- Web application development/architecture or related fields;
- .NET, Java, PHP, Ruby, Perl, Python and/or C/C++ experience;
- Operating System Configuration and Security experience (Windows, Linux, MacOS, etc.);
- Configuration and Security experience with Web Servers and Web Applications (Apache ,Tomcat, Microsoft IIS, etc.);
- Database Configuration and Security experience (MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle, etc.).
- Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently
- High interest in continuous learning and development (new tools, technologies, methodologies)
- Self-motivation to achieve consistently high quality results
- Ability to think out of the box and challenge the status quo
- Openness to share knowledge and best practices with the team
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
You’re a great fit if you have:
- Perform analysis and testing to identify weaknesses in a variety of operating systems, network devices and architectures;
- Perform code reviews;
- Assist with the development of remediation for the identified findings;
- Customize, operate, audit, and maintain security related tools and applications ;
- Clearly describe findings to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Help identify improvement opportunities;
- Assist other teams in implementing security design principles and best practices.
What we offer:
- Flexible working time;
- Minibus transfer for the daily commuting to work;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Lunch tickets;
- Health and life insurance;
- Private pension;
- Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
- Trainings (technical, soft skills, business, English);
- Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
- Gift vouchers;
- Fitness centers discounts;
- Sports activities & other company events;
- Relaxation area;
- Chair Massage;
- Free Bookster account;
- and…fresh orange juice, free coffee, fresh fruits.