Project Logistic Coordinator with French
Assystem Technologies is an International Engineering and Innovation Consultancy with a presence in 20 countries and nearly 15,000 employees.
Assystem Romania is a subsidiary of Assystem Technologies and a key partner for the largest industrial engineering groups.
Founded in 1994, Assystem Romania has 1200 employees, with offices in Bucharest and Iasi.
Assystem's Romanian teams offer flexibility and skills, building on the Group's recognised expertise with local projects and international work sites.
Our specialties: Automotive, Aerospace, Infrastructure
Language skills: English, French (B2)
Experience in SAP
Available for short international business trips
Previous experience in a similar position
- Manage the logistic aspect of a international projects, from procurement to delivery, in accordance with project’s budgets, deadlines and objectives.
- Analyze and define complete logistic flows, taking into account the customer, final country of delivery, nature of supply, shipping constraints, packaging, incoterms, payment.
- Implement necessary actions to achieve project’s objectives and customer’s satisfaction.
- Follow internal procedures & templates in all project stages.
- Cooperate with other team members on realization of assigned international projects.