JAVA Technical Lead
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Java SE 8 Streams, Java-based back-end applications, REST API services, iOS, Python, Android native applications, SQL, NoSQL, Cocoa/ CocoaTouch, Swift and Objective-C, XCode, UIKit, and Core AnimationFluency
• Familiarity with Model View Controller (MVC) design patterns, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and development best practices
• Managing junior technology resources
• Business sense
• Good knowledge of industry perspective
• Analytics skills
• Interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements
• Methodological competence, e.g., agile software and test-driven development
• Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or other relevant engineering
• Strong drive and motivation
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• Always be in touch with the Solution Architect to ensure the consistency of the technical solution
• Help team to master and grow technical skills
• Provides guidelines and expertise on technology implementation design
• Pilot the diagnostic and the resolution of complex issues
• Ensures technical best practices alignment between teams and promotes new ones
• Verify that the level of quality of the solution is in conformance with the quality objectives