Procurement Assistant with German & English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile CONNECTIONS ROMANIA active.
Vezi toate job-urile Procurement Assistant with German & English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel;
• Advanced languages are needed to be spoken - German & English;
• Knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures;
• Required level of technical mastery, achieved through on-boarding and on-the-job training;
• Excellent communication skills; ability to work well with diverse users/clients/business partners and team members.
• Excellent customer service: commitment to solve problems and requests, understanding of the customer needs, business and priorities;
• Excellent problem solving abilities.
• Converts Purchase Requisitions into Purchase Orders, respecting all requirements, e.g. securing needed approvals, verification of proper material group number, tax codes, freight costs, etc.;
• Performs all PO administrative work, including faxing/mailing POs, packages, mass mailings, etc.;
• Creates, where appropriately, and maintains all related documentation, including in SAP, commercial documents, approvals, Outline Agreements, Source Lists, Material Master Data, approvals, etc.
• Changes Purchase Orders per revised Purchase Requisitions / Order Confirmations;
• Works Open Orders, including PO closing, suppliers follow up on late deliveries, pricing issues, etc.
• 1st level support for purchases related supplier questions;
• Individual Reporting.