Internship in Procurement Team - General Electric
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs Internship in Procurement Team - General Electric active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- The Buyer Intern reports to local Sourcing manager and is responsible for sourcing and procurement responsiblities for the assigned direct materials within the Bucharest Service Center Facility.
- Responsible for the Cost, Quality, Fulfillment and compliance of all sourced direct products and services required to support the Bucharest Repair Service Center
- Negotiate pricing and Payment terms on all purchase requisition volume assuring most competitive pricing is achieved without sacrificing Quality or fulfillment needs of service center facility;
- Place and follow-up on POs,
- Supplier onboarding and maintenance,
- Manage relationships with suppliers for PO execution,
- Schedule or expedite deliveries and resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries and other problems,
- Active cooperation with all functions in demand planning for Direct Materials,
- Keep track and update ERP (SAP),
- Launch RFQs and manage sourcing activity related to PO under the defined scope,
- Negotiations with suppliers.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Technical background; student or master ongoing in Electrotechnics or Mechanical science is a must.
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize the tasks,
- Knowledge and operational with ERP system (SAP),Desired Characteristics:
- Fluent in English,
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment would be additional advantage.