Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BDO Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Auditor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Exceptional client service, without exception. There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,600 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
If you want to develop your strengths and be the best in your area of expertise, BDO is your choice, because here, the exceptional client service can be achieved with the support of a good team and hard work.
Job domain: AUDIT & FINANCIAL SERVICES
Career level: Junior professional, at the beginning of a thrilling career with a basic accounting experience.
- Economic University degree, Accounting or Finance;
- Solid accounting knowledge;
- Tax and audit general knowledge;
- Good command of English and advanced MS Office;
- Good communication skills, flexibility and dynamism;
- Initiative, accountability, team spirit.
As a Junior Auditor at BDO you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
- Perform audit missions in companies from various fields such as industry, services, finance, energy, public utilities, oil and gas, FMCG;
- Perform specific reviews in order to obtain relevant information and prepare worksheets;
- Generate conclusions and examining audit reports, tax returns and declarations;
- Determining tax risks areas and/or potential tax liabilities;
- Discussing tax issues with colleagues and supervisors;
- Travel with your team and directly interact with our clients.
At BDO we are focused on EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE and you will have the opportunity to be the best in your area of expertise.
We count on your INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY and commitment to the team because we strongly believe Relationships Matter.
We train your mind and your spirit because we know that professional COMPETENCE needs good energy and attitude.
Just pack your enthusiasm and good competences and join us! Apply now for our Junior Auditor position!
Send today your application for Junior Auditor at career [at] bdo [dot] ro .
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment oportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.