Human Resources Responsible
Passion4Work is one of the most important personnel leasing and recruitment company in Hungary. In Romania we are a company in a dynamic growth and development in the field of human resources.Cerinte
- Bachelor’s degree (psychology / human resources administration / communication would be an advantage)
- At least 4 years experience in a HR similar role including: recruitment, HR admin and benefits
- At least 2 years experience as HR Responsible in the transportation field.
- Accurate knowledge of Romanian and International labor law, especially in the field of transportation
- Ability to prepare, analyze and interpret HR and operational analyses/reports
- Very good English knowledge both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Italian language would be a advantage.
- Manage HR related documentation, such as: contracts of employment, addendums, job descriptions, organizational charts and termination files according to local and international labor regulation and company requirements
- Recording all salary information in the HR payroll system
- Offers information regarding salary calculation and salary tax to employees
- Configures and analyses salary reports (salaries, employee taxes, employer taxes and costs, overtime)
- Monitors all law changes and analyses their impact on employees and the company
- Coordinates human resource processes: recruitment and selection, performance management, compensation and benefits, career development / management, new employee induction, internal communication;
- Provide operational human resource support to managers in the company and provide human resources processes consulting