Accounts Receivable Rebates Specialist with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Molson Coors active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable Rebates Specialist with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
We win through great people, working together to become First Choice for Consumers and Customers. Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must.
The AR Rebates Specialist is responsible for performing work activities included in the Route to Cash (RTC) process for the Molson Coors organization.
• Previous experience with data / systems management : more than 2 years
• In-depth understanding of SAP system & Route to Cash (preferably SAP Pricing/Rebates knowledge)
• Good Excel knowledge
• Fluent in English and French
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Very good analytical skills and detail oriented in all tasks carried out
• Self-motivated and pro-active individual with the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Awareness and understanding of “end to end” impacts of Business Processes and Data across the business
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Time management skills, ability to prioritize tasks according to the business needs
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Capacity to work under pressure and to respect deadlines
• Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team; process improvement mindset
• Results driven
• Very good organizational skills and business understanding
• Analyses the Rebates related customer/sales queries in order to validate the amount stipulated in their contracts
• Maintains regular contact with the internal and external customers via the communication means available (telephone, e-mail, fax, mail) to fulfill all work related tasks for the rebates requests
• Makes adjustments, handles queries and resolves problems within company guidelines and policy
• Analyses and manages the situation of the assigned rebates files within the established deadlines and contacts the account managers for information/documents needed
• Handles disputed accounts and negotiates to bring payment into line with terms; Undertakes complex reconciliations and compiles documentation for legal action
• Act as Expert User who can approve, validate or reject Route to Cash maintenance requests
• Be an active member of assigned integration projects that involve Route to Cash changes
• Understands & actions Route to Cash Processes in accordance with the Process Maps and SOP's and updates SOP’s when the process is amended
• Ensure process adherence & compliance for Route to Cash, sharing and driving best practice throughout the organization.
• Ensures that pricing/rebates requests are handled in a timely manner and followed up regularly
• Creates in ERP system the contractual prices/discounts/rebates conditions