Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. As of January 1st, 2018, Mazars operates throughout the 86 countries that make up its integrated partnership. Mazars draws upon the expertise of 20,000 women and men led by 950 partners. We assist clients of all sizes, from SMEs to mid-caps and global players as well as start-ups and public organisations, at every stage of their development.
Present in Bucharest since 1995, we have been supporting international investors looking forward to setting up businesses all over the country. For our Romanian clients we provide an independent, reliable and recognized signature, indispensable for their national and international growth.
The candidate we are looking for is:
1. a university graduate
2. that wants to get familiar with the first job responsibilities
3. and like to help other (colleagues and clients) around
4. and who speaks English fluently
S/he will be acting like the first point of contact for visitors and s/he will be responsible for:
1. meeting visitors in a professional manner, identifying the purpose for the visit and handling it as required.
2. answering all income calls, identifying the purpose and forwarding the call to the appropriate person in the departments;
3. delivering the messages when appropriate colleagues are not available;
4. delivering the correspondence;
5. directing people to the correct destination;
6. managing the daily couriers and preparing the required documents;
7. coordinating the meeting rooms bookings;