Fraud Investigations Analyst with English (in shifts 24/7, including weekend)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Fraud Investigations Analyst with English (in shifts 24/7, including weekend) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- These position is ideal for recent graduates or people with customer service backgrounds.
- High energy, solution focused with a passion for customer service and problem solving.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate keen logical thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to dive deep to make the right decisions.
- Willingness to work to high performance targets, as well as an inquisitive and improvement based approach to work, are critical competencies for this role.
- The Investigations Specialist demonstrates end to end ownership of every task and couples this with proactive problem solving to provide exceptional judgment.
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English language with an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically and make rational data driven decisions
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Investigate suspicious activity and behavior that could pose a risk to our customers on the Client EU websites.
- Communicate effectively with via email and/or telephone with our customer base, which will include: Buyers, merchants and internal customers to analyze risk.
-Take appropriate action to identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends.
- Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations.
- Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary.
- Achieve weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations.
- Be prepared to be flexible with working hours and work Saturdays or Sundays as part of your normal 5-day week.