AP Process Expert
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations active
View all jobs AP Process Expert active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 1898, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 21 countries, and has one of the most recognizable brand names in the world. Its global headquarters is in Akron, Ohio, USA.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop is present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations.
Goodyear Dunlop Tires Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
- Good AP knowledge;
- SAP proven experience – advance level;
- Good communication skills;
- Proactive, details and results oriented;
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written);
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines;
- Interpersonal and relationship building in an intercultural environment;
- Demonstrate accuracy and strong attention to detail;
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written, required to resolve issues and enforce policy where required; must be comfortable in interacting with others.
The AP Process Expert will be in charge of complex queries resolution and will coordinate the communication with all stakeholders in order to fasten and bring accuracy into invoice posting process.
Make sure full documentation for Import invoices will be in place or, otherwise, obtain it through available channels.
Propose improvement ideas, based on experience.