Bitterstrawberry is focused on optimizing and maximizing the mobile traffic efficiency.
We integrate the best-performing affiliate campaigns with publishers who have large volumes of traffic that is not optimized.
We are always looking for motivated and creative new team members, so if you are interested, please send us your CV to email@example.com!
• Accounting University Degree, specialised in Accountancy or Finance
• 1 Year experience in Accountancy
• Familiar with Saga
• Fluent English
• Very good Microsoft Office skills (Excel)
• Negotiation, Prioritization & Organization skills
• Problem solving and reconciliation abilities
• Ability to work with deadlines and overtimes
• Interest in the economical business sector
• Structured thinker and analytical skills
• Comfortable working with numbers
• Solutions oriented.
• preparation of daily accounting paperwork, working with Saga: suppliers&clients invoices, recording correctly& in time all the payments& expenses
• prepare, maintain and improve all financial accounting documents in accordance with the currently legislation
• responsible for accuracy accounting and timely preparation
• reporting to local authorities (tax office etc.) and organizing to obtain in time all the fiscal certificates
• maintain banking relationships
• preparing financial reports / annual and monthly/ required by accounting and tax legislation or company’s management
• premanently being updated with the currently legislation
• organizing anually inventory according to the currently legislation
• other responsibilities of related by company management requests
What we offer:
• Challenging and motivating environment where ideas are listened to and promoted
• An opportunity for career development as part of a dynamic, young and professional team
• Modern, fun and aesthetically pleasing working environment: relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball
• Private medical insurance
• Company sponsored events: trainings, conferences, parties and other benefits