Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Veeam Software active.
Vezi toate job-urile LMS Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Veeam is the global leader in Intelligent Data Management for the Hyper-Available Enterprise. Veeam Hyper-Availability Platform is the most complete solution to help customers on the journey to automating data management and ensuring the Hyper-Availability of data. We have more than 300,000 customers worldwide, including 75 percent of the Fortune 500 and 58 percent of the Global 2000. Our customer satisfaction scores at 3.5X the industry average, the highest in the industry. Our global ecosystem includes 55,000 channel partners, and nearly 19,000 cloud and service providers. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam has offices in more than 30 countries
Veeam Software opened its operations in Romania in 2015. In almost 3 years, the team has grown to more than 400 professionals managing the end-to-end sales process, global and regional marketing activities and technical support.
This is the second largest Sales and Marketing hub, with a technical component, for Veeam Software globally.
You can visit the Veeam Software office in Romania here: http://pano.360concept.ro/permastore/adtb/veeam/
Veeam is the best employer for those who love to win! Every day, we’re building a work place that’s not just amazing, it’s Veeamazing! We’re always learning something new, developing and making things happen.
We’re striving for Greatness Every Day and we’re ALL IN going beyond availability.
· At 36% growth a year, we are ready to grow faster than the industry average.
· We believe that you can’t go wrong selling a product miles better than the rest.
· The world’s tech leaders are working with us. How about you?
We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team.
Bring your greatness to Veeam!
3+ years of IT work experience and 1+ year of enterprise IT system(s) administration experience
Good writing, presentation, communication and organization skills
LMS administration experience, experience with Cornerstone LMS platform is a strong plus
The responsibilities of LMS Administrator are broken up into two sections: Administration and User Training.
· Day to day administration of LMS
· Perform data loading and merging / processing of duplicate records
· Develop and manage reports and dashboards
· Analyze and implement change requests
· Identify LMS usage problems and craft technical /communication plans to remedy
· Help integrate new functionality from LMS releases and upgrades, including plugins
· Continuously improve user’s LMS experience
· Manage incidents, escalate as needed
· Provide support to the enablement team
· Train new and existing end users on the LMS
· Present and inform on a3ny new LMS functionality
Competitive compensation and benefits package
Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
Discount card (AFI Park Club).
An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.