HTR (Hire to Retire) Team Leader
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ManpowerGroup Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile HTR (Hire to Retire) Team Leader active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in Hire to Retire (HTR) processes
* Team coordination experience ;
* Prior experience in Shared Service Centers (SSC) or Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) highly preferred;
* Previous experience providing Processes and Tools solutions for line managers.
* Coordinate operations for designated process and team;
* Deliver on agreed KPIs, escalate when case and implement corrective actions plans;
* Provide necessary data files and reporting to support the business;
* Present performance indicators in operational reviews, analyze data & trends, implement continuous improvement initiatives;
* Ensure that Hire to Retire Process Maps and SOP's are followed and process controls are in place.
* Adhere to company's HR practices in terms of people retention, performance assessment, motivation and talent development;
* Perform Individual Performance reviews with the team members;
* Develop action plans, coaching and mentoring team members, developing talent, organizing career path meetings with team members;
* Owning and facilitating team meetings for better process performance and enhancement of team skills;
* Facilitating issues resolution not only within team, but also inter-team and cross-functional;
* Owns 100% accurate and timely inputs for the team they supervise for salary, leaves and incentives and other HR processes like employee health and safety regulations etc;
* Ensure all team members are aware of KPIs for agrees deliverables and of current & expected performance output.
* Build strong and effective relationships with HTR actors in Business Units;
* Operate within the Department Budget;
* Drive productivity improvements within operations;
* Identify opportunities for cost reduction