CEE Marketing Product Planner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wise Human Systems active
View all jobs CEE Marketing Product Planner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Education and Experience:
- University degree in business or marketing preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in product management or marketing.
- Direct sales experience and salesforce experience preferred.
- Fluency in English both spoken and written + Russian / Hungarian / Czech / Slovak
Action Oriented: Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging;
Customer Focus: acts with internal/external customers in mind; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services.
Problem Solving: Uses rigorous logic and methods to analyze and solve problems;
Strong creativity with good analytical skills.
Strong interpersonal skills and a strong team player.
Flexibility: ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and adapt to quick changes
Provide assistance and coordination on all aspects of Company product programs and product offers for Consumers, for the whole CEE Region (11 countries), based in Bucharest. Reports to Marketing Director.
Implement product plan in coordination with promotions and sales departments to ensure Company and Distributors achieve planned objectives for revenue and profitability.
• Create and maintain product leader list and other relevant reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Forecast, analyze and evaluate product/category usage and consumer promotions launched on the markets
• Analyze individual product/category performance and trends and make recommendations.
• Calculate and analyze overall gross margins before merchandising activities.
• Recommend modifications and improvements to existing products to solve quality issues and improve functional or aesthetic consumer benefits.
• Monitor key competitive brands/product lines and analyze pricing differentials.
• Work with leaders in other functions to ensure product plan fits into overall company strategies.
• Participate and assist in distributors and salesforce events and meetings.
• Provide product descriptions, product launches and trainings for distributors and salesforce.
• Others tasks as assigned by Head of Marketing.
• Salary: 3500 - 4000 lei net / month according to experience
• Meal vouchers
• Medical, accident and life insurance
• Fitness card
• Contribution for transportation (150 Ron/month)
• Discount on Company's Products