Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Tester active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Experience in testing applications in different programming languages like: Java, SQL, HTML, UML, Cobol
• Experience in testing on different PC and mobile Operating systems and devices
• Autonomy on testing activities
• Analytical skills
• English proficiency
• Banking knowledges ( is a plus )
• Develops test plans based on analysis of requirements and technical and functional specifications documentation
• Reviews business requirements and use cases
• Responsible for creating Test Scenarios and Test cases with clearly defined expected results and test data
• Prepare test data and preconditions
• Execute and monitor test cases/ test scenarios
• Reporting and monitoring identified defects and communicate with developer’s team to explain and help resolve defects
- propose tests for regression
- drafting test status
- writing user guides
• Estimate testing activities
• Attends UAT status meetings
• Writes User Guides based on functionalities tested