Analyst Financial Service Desk with Hungarian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco Global Business Services active
View all jobs Analyst Financial Service Desk with Hungarian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for BAT.
If you have financial or HR areas background; you thrive when faced with a challenge and you are highly motivated; you want to develop your career in an organisation that will not only recognise the unique attributes you bring but will support your development and reward your contribution,
visit our website @ www.bat-careers.com
You are all about freedom of choice? So are we - whether it’s our people or our products!
We excel at developing our own people into leaders of the future. If you’re passionate and ambitious, career progression is a reality within us.
As an organization with a high-performance culture we’ll support you every step of the way.
Are you a language person, but you also like to work with figures and always be in touch with customers?
If you are in search of a challenge and want a career that inspires you, join our Finance Service Team in our British American Tobacco Global Business Services office.
Job purpose and key deliverables
The job we offer, will give you the great chance to:
• Gain a multinational experience within a friendly and enthusiastic team;
• Understand in full the Procure to Pay process, as you will be responsible for both Account Payable query management process and Transaction Procurement support;
• Engage at regional and global level, with external partners and BAT employees (issue resolution and problem solving being an integral part of your role).
• Fluency in Hungarian is mandatory;
• Good command of English spoken and written;
• Be fully aware of own responsibilities and be capable of making decisions;
• As our team is based on friendship, it’s important to be a team player;
• Have customer management skills in terms of problem solving attitude;
• Financial or accounting studies would be an advantage;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Accounting knowledge would be a plus
• Previous Finance experience (Accounts Payable) would be desired
Do not worry if you don't exceed in all the requirements: we will value your willingness to learn, by constantly helping and guiding you.
Interested? If yes, we have also created for you an attractive compensation package & various training programs developed based on your needs.