Testing Business Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Testing Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• 3+ years experience in software testing;
• Good understanding of testing phases and types of testing;
• Good understanding about testing Web Services and GUI interfaces;
• Good communication and presentation skills;
• Analytical, independent thinkers and knowledgeable enough about the business to support system users and test the system;
• A sense of intellectual curiosity.
• Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams;
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously;
• Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has usually most of the following responsibilities:
• Analyzes/ functional/technical requirements and 'as-is' processes in order to understand how the feature should work;
• Assists in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and application capabilities;
• Ability to support testing team in testing the scenarios;
• Provide guidance to testing team with regards to the business requirement;
• Is the central point of contact for the development team and testing team;
• Understands and articulates technical issues in business terms and vice-versa;
• Manages testing teams;
• Coordinate defects resolution ensure client’s timelines are met;
• Responsible with the defects report, prioritization and resolution of the defects.