Technical Support with English - 6 months
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
• Bachelor Degree
• Excellent / Fluent in English
• Experience with Call Center best practices
• Experience in a multinational environment
• Strong Customer Service skills – ability to quickly gain customers trust and confidence.
• Basic Knowledge of computers, electric & electronic concepts and devices
• Coverage of Technical Support Helpdesk (Phones, mail, email, live-chat, social media coverage and web support) for the specific product portfolio
• Provide pre- and post-sales technical assistance for customers: facilitating the identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues. Areas include, but are not limited to, configurations, installation procedures, application functionality, and other areas as related to system operations
• Timely resolution is of high importance. Support cases will have to be timely escalated when appropriate to Tier 2 and/or appropriate resource
• Build relationships with customer base and become knowledgeable about the customer’s needs. If the question could not be answered within the initial contact, keep the customer updated on the status of reported problems. Communication with strong focus on customer service and solution quality.
• Create, track and monitor CRM records for all incoming support requests. Keep CRM system updated with current information on the support case, related activities and resolution.
• Maintain and extend product knowledge by self-study and by attending relevant training sessions